May 9, 2012

Dreadlocks

IQ: my hair is all fuzzy
Tom: mine is too short to be fuzzy
IQ: lol
Nerdyy: wot have u been upto
IQ: i've got those little baby hairs all growing
Nerdyy: awww
IQ: what awwwww
IQ: lol
Tom: lol
Nerdyy: baby hairs
IQ: yeah lol
IQ: they make my head look like a messy nest
Nerdyy: hmmmm
Tom: what color is your hair?
Nerdyy: shes blonde
IQ: uhhuh
Tom: me too
IQ: but ur hair is short short
Nerdyy: she prefers dark haired guys
IQ: black hair and green eyes
Tom: my hair is short because there's no hairdresser where i live
Tom: so i buzz my hair
IQ: oh
Tom: otherwise it gets retarded lol
IQ: lol
IQ: nerdy grows his hair out in dreadlocks
Nerdyy: oh yes
Tom: dreadlocks are pretty cool
Tom: idk if i could go that long without washing my hair though
IQ: i know
Tom: lol i like to be clean
IQ: nerdy how do u do it
Nerdyy: i go to a barber
IQ: isnt it a headache
IQ: well duh but dealing with it daily
Nerdyy: they shampoo me and put my locks in place
IQ: oh
Nerdyy: i go once a wweek
Tom: where are you 2 from?
Nerdyy: im from uganda
Nerdyy: kampala
Tom: how old are you guys?
Nerdyy: im 67
Nerdyy: how bout u
Tom: 25
Nerdyy: nice
Tom: i'm at work right now
IQ: me too
Nerdyy: im about to goto work
Tom: what do you guys do?
Nerdyy: i have a night shift today
Nerdyy: /tonight
IQ: oh
Nerdyy: i work for the us embassy
Nerdyy: im a security guard
IQ: phone
IQ: there isnt any age restriction tho? 
Tom: lol
Nerdyy: no i retire at 69
IQ: oh 
IQ: 69 
IQ: k makes sense
Nerdyy: i have two more years

2 comments:

  1. "Nerdyy: they shampoo me and put my locks in place "

    HAHAHAHAHAHA

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOLLL... poor Tommy babu

    ReplyDelete