September 25, 2012

Bus

D: I can't go home without you, IQ! *melodramatic sniffles*
(IQ is staying late at work)
IQ: Aww. It's okay D, you will survive.
D: NO! I always leave work with youuuuuuuuuuuuu
IQ: I know I know it's hard to live without me
D: IQ You don't understand! I CANT GO WITHOUT YOUUU. I don't know how to get to the BUSSSSSS! *more fake sobs*
(Bus stop is right across the road from the office)
IQ: Ok, I write you directions.

Grabs a post-it and writes : Go left from front entrance (pls open the door first), go outside and smoke a lil bit (only a lil bit mind you), go down the sidewalk and look into the windows with all the handbags and jewellery and talk to yourself as if you're talking to IQ, then turn around suddenly throw up your hands and run across the street like you're on fire.


4 comments:

  1. Awww @ D hahaha does she really not know the way? :O

    LOL @ YOU

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha of course she knows the way! It's right THERE. She's just being a nautanki, she's very like the two *or three) virgos you do know :P Remember she thought you were a freaky stalker LOLLLLLLLLLL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh yes Grrr "He sounds like a freaky creep" Hmph
    I'll show her ::dry

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL hahaha

    "run across the street like you're on fire"

    ReplyDelete