July 22, 2013

Longer

Angel:  Awww
Angel:  u still have tht baby face 
IQ: But of course.  Always will
IQ: I live by my motto: to grow longer, stronger and younger
IQ: GRIN

IQ: Longer, I realize, might seem weird seeing as I am a girl but for the sake of rhyming, taller does not fit in, you see.
Angel: LOL

IQ: Do not by any chance think I am looking into becoming a tranny.
Angel: uhuh thanks for confirming that lol
IQ: You are very welcome

IQ: Considering your mental state one might be worried you may spend half a night pondering about what happened to IQ, and if she does become a male maybe you would be interested in proffering your biodata to him when the operation is through.
Angel: man i am sleepy
Angel: LOL

12 comments:

  1. "Angel: man i am sleepy"

    See, she already started daydreaming!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL i was only wondering what would happen if IQ was a guy, and now you're putting my thought into action :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well I was wishing I was a guy hence that song hence your thought hence this convo :O

      Delete
  3. Aww baby face :D hehe baby voiceeeeeee too

    and if Miss.IQ were a guy OMGODZZ she would be in a gang for sure Lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. baby voice too LOL :P now we must hear it!

      Delete
    2. Hahahaahahahahah gang omg *dies* =))

      Delete
  4. and you are LONG THINGS ALREADY !! hmphh

    ReplyDelete