September 26, 2013

Daru Desi


IQ: I took your suggestion 
IS: Why are you smirking
IQ: And went out to execute it
IS: Execute kya
IQ: Videshi daru is (smirks more) lovely
IS: Aha. Which one you had 
IQ: Red. Something
IS:  Hahaha RED
IQ: The label was red. I forget what its called though.
 IS: Red Label?
IQ: Abey I told you the label is red na. But I forgot what its called.
IS: Abey theres red, green, blue , black label
IQ: (think) let me google
IS: Johnnie walker
IQ: *laughs*
IS: Red is the cheapest. And worst.
IQ: Oh maaaan.
IS: Ki
IQ: Give me da best then.
IS: Blue is 
IQ: I dont want blue.
IQ: I want PINK
IS: Theres no pink ki aa
IS: Its not the actual color of the daaru hahaha
IQ: No dont lieeeeeeee
IS: They're all browny
IQ: Give it. You're hiding it 
IS: I don't have
IQ: Give whatever you have. GIVE.
IS: ....... *gives water*
IQ: Yeh kya hai. I dont need to wash my face. 

.....

IS: *gives rose milk*
IQ:  Its poisoned
IS: Its not
IQ: It is. You drink it then. Then we wait and see
IS:  *drinks lil *
IQ: No. more. Drink up. Bottoms up.
IS: Milk ughh
IQ: See see, poison!
IS: Oh nautanki

1 comment:

  1. LOLLLL ..sounds like a laurel n hardy skit .... perfect chemistry :D

    ReplyDelete