October 2, 2012

Omega Reunion

Bulb is watching some old movie (6 nights 7 days) on tv, and giving a live commentary.

Bulb: Wth, now they're kissing on the beach
IQ: LOL coochywoochy on the beach
Bulb: What a f'd up movie
Layla: Rinka slap slap slap
Layla: don't watch coochywoochy movies
Layla: listen to bhajans
Bulb: kahooooooooooo na pyaarrrrrrrrrr haiiiiiiiiiiiii kaho na pyaaaaaar haiiiiiiiiiiii
IQ: yeh no more crap ::mad take it off
nerdyy: take it off? :O
Layla: Loollllllllllll take lungi off? :O
Bulb: ::laugh
IQ: Noooooooooooooooooo the stupid movieeeeeeeeeeeeee
Bulb: Lolllllllllllllll now her bf is crying
Layla: same old stories ::smoke
IQ: Ye man
IQ: I will put that in my story also
IQ: Layla jumped from the plane with nerdyy
Bulb: lollll
Layla: Flippin heck
Layla: ::sleep
IQ: While she was falling she was like, oh thank god, romeyo, I'm with you
Bulb: Protection is more than enough
IQ:  Then she lands on John Abraham
Bulb: No coochywoochy stuff ::smoke
IQ: And forgets nerdyy
Layla: ::smoke
Bulb: lol
IQ: Nerdyy then has to end John's Island Career
IQ: And kills a crocodile
IQ: To impress Layla
Layla :O
Layla: am impressedddd already ::smoke
Bulb: I bet john has the character of the chimpanzee
IQ: John then tries to outdo nerdyy and then tries to run up a tree
IQ: Lolllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll bulb yes
Layla: chimpanzee ::mad
Layla: Dont you dare ::mad rinka
Bulb: ::laugh suits him
Layla: ur chimpanzee
IQ: But because of his lazy eye he misses the jump and falls down
IQ: over the cliff
Bulb: ::smoke No I can't be, I am your bro
Layla: My bro is chimpanzee ::glare
nerdyy: ::unsure
IQ: Layla screams noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Layla: welcome back
IQ: and she goes to jump after him
Layla: sexc
Layla: nerdyy
Layla:::smoke
IQ: and nerdy flies like tarzan and saves her
Layla: nice perfume::smoke
nerdyy: ::laugh john is competing with me?
Bulb: lol nerds u killed poor john chimpanzee


5 comments:

  1. so many interesting nuggets .. @take it off LOLL ... @bhajans LOLL ...nerdyy vs john :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wish I could copy paste sigh. I'm sure Greek called me because he saw me laughing all alone in the empty building.

      Delete
  2. Lol that's o-mega-hilarious :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Big up to all of you =] ::up

      Delete
    2. LOL :P we all missed u beedu :)

      Delete