October 1, 2012

Y Dis Hang Ups

Phone ringing at work, IQ picks up, quickly says please hold, and finishes another convo with a client, then goes back to Line 2.

IQ: Hello?
Caller: *fuzzy sounds*
IQ: Hellooooooooooo?
Caller:.........silence......
IQ: HELLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO?
IQ listens carefully - complete silence. Rolls eyes and hangs up. 

Turns to coworker who is passing by.
IQ: (putting on a fobby accent) DEY VANT TO HANGED UPS DEY HANG UPS. NAT MY PRABLEM. *throws hands up*

*shakes head,  and gets up from desk*

*few minutes later*

IS: I called you.
IQ: :O You hung up.
IS: Youu hung up on me!

*ten minutes of laughter*

3 comments:

  1. No heavy breathing huh .. i need to give dhuan bhaiyya some lessons :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heavy breathing? :O Guru Ji Lol I once just asked for her so politely and they didn't put me through saying I sounded like some weird freaky guy and now she hangs up on me Lol

    ReplyDelete