November 20, 2012

For Dhuan Bhaiyya ...

... and everyone else of course

FIRST COURSE:

Chengdu Style Hotpot (with Fish)

Nice and Spicy ... even if you dont like fish, there is no fishy smell in there :) ... dhuan bhaiyya - i'm pretty sure if you make a face looking at it (because of the fish), lulu will finish it for you :D

SECOND COURSE:

Chengdu Dumplings (Ground Pork)
Spicy and Yummm :D

THIRD COURSE:
Szechuan Dry Chilli Chicken
And Yes - those are dried red chillies .. a LOT of them :D

Miss HMK - no lambs were slaughtered in the creation of these dishes. Enjoy Dhuan Bhaiyya, Miss HMK, Lulu, Kia and Bulb.

10 comments:

  1. :O I'll take the chilli. Yes, JUST the chilli :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. this place has veggie food too . i just didnt get it :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank u romeyo <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. :P lulu ... dont finish all da chicken or smoke will kill ya :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. :O *Removes all the fish from the bowl and runs away with the soup, pork and chicken, leaving SOME of the chillies for Miss.IQ* :D :D

    Oooo I'm a happy camper now.... Thank you Guru ji :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're not leaving me just SOME, I got to them first, so whatever chillies you do get are what I LEFT YOU. Ha!

      Delete
  6. Thank you thank you! :) I'm always the last one :( ::dry

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Don't worry Roo, I always take more than I desire and stash it aside for all you late comers :P

      Delete