November 22, 2012

Freda

I can't stay mad at you forever :P

..especially with all the wine that mellowed me down :D

Although I already stuffed myself and didnt take any pics ..here's some highlights (thanks to google)

 Stuffing (or Dressing) - This can be veggie friendly using vegetable stock.


Green Bean Casserole

Mashed Potatoes and Gravy (gravy can be veggie friendly)
Cranberry Sauce
Pumpkin Pie :P
I posted the pics specially for Miss HMK ... but everyone can dig in ...add your favorite turkey or tofu-turkey :)

Love all of ya .... cya all next week :D

14 comments:

  1. *squeals with glee and rubs hands together and dives in*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Eats some mashed potato with left hand and some pieeeee with right

      Delete
    2. aAAAAAAAAA CRANBERRIES :wub: *does backstroke*

      Delete
    3. :O keep some for smoke and lulu :P ..and kia

      Delete
    4. oops my tophat fell off :O

      Delete
  2. LOLL ... i took one look at this pic and felt like this had to be it :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahhahaha it IS it IS hahahhahahahaa look at you in your feathers lollllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

      Delete
  3. Any mashed potatoes left? ::unsure

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. dhuan bhaiyya ... look in your secret hiding place ... i saved some for you far away from the gluttonous gazes of Miss HMK :D

      Delete
    2. LOL despite being a 'glutton' in your eyes I did save a lot for everyone to join in also, I just got to it first :B

      Delete
    3. was that your right leg or left leg that got pulled :P

      Delete
    4. That was the right leg kicking your behind

      Delete
    5. Found it Guru ji :D thanks Lol

      Btw Guru ji pssttttt.. I'd like for you to tell me how to prepare gravy for mashed aluu ::ninja whenever you get the time.

      Thank you pls :D

      Delete