January 31, 2013

Da Orphans of Da Orphanage


Laylaah: Cutieeeeeeee should i wink back at this fit boy who keeps winking at me in the mall
IQ: *sigh* twinna, don't you know that the best way to find out if a friend is for keeps is to always glare at his winks, if he winks back hes your friend forever, if he runs away he's just a wimp :closedeyes


Roo: My exams are done, let me snuggle in my bed with my cuddly toy :biggrin


Rinka: nerds :smoke, i see many bhabhis here watching us - are you ready with your measuring tape?


Smoke: Hmmph, should i marinade my chicken tangris in lemon juice or lime juice - let me ask guruji. If I ask Miss IQ she will glare at me because i'm cooking chicken :scowl


nerdyy: kajubarfi why are you standing on a pedestal :unsure
Laylaah: ladooooo :smoke :coffee - its my new 8 inch heels not a pedestal doesnt it look cuteeeeeeee :closedeyes


IQ: Hmm nerdyyyyyyyy your aqua gio smells nice :rolleyes
nerdyy: is it time for the big long hug then :wink
IQ: :glare


Nandini_LostInSpace8453: nerdyyyyyyyyy wakeee uppppppp kamina :O


IQ: pinkuuuuuuuuu welcome :biggrin
ad: TTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT :rose ... now let me be quiet for 10 mins


IQ: so how did your valentines date go ?
Fire: it was ok, i got bored .. these damn fobs always bore me in 10 mins

6 comments:

  1. ohhh my godddddddddddd!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. "nerdyy: kajubarfi why are you standing on a pedestal :unsure
      Laylaah: ladooooo :smoke :coffee - its my new 8 inch heels not a pedestal doesnt it look cuteeeeeeee :closedeyes"




      LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!!!!!!!!! i cant laughin

      Delete
    2. i mean i cnt stop laughin :P:P

      Delete
    3. hahahah THAT one really made me laugh LOLLLL

      but nerdy why you gave me such ugly pugg faced dogs MADDDDDDDDDDDDDDD and you gave nandini the sexiest prettiest dog I SEE HOW IT IS madddddddddd

      Delete
    4. BTW I like the last pic :D hahahaha lol its like we're at the spa and talking

      Delete
  2. I must say, for orphans we're all pretty well groomed and mighty good looking dawgs :D Must be an exclusive orphanage :P

    Lol@ me...... yeah I'd say that's very close Guru ji :D

    ReplyDelete