January 4, 2013

"We'll always have Paris"

View of Notre Dame Cathedral from a bridge on the Seine



"I think therefore I am" ... the Pantheon is peeking in the background.

Front view of the Pantheon


View of the Eiffel Tower from the Pont Neuf Bridge


View of the other side from the Pont Neuf Bridge


View of the Louvre from inside the Pyramid

The Louvre Courtyard

For this trip I skipped a few of the traditional sights - Eiffel Tower, Arc De Triomphe, Avenue Champs Elysees and Place du la Concorde (of guillotine fame) ... I visited them the last time I was here and it was cloudy cold and rainy :D

8 comments:

  1. Oh boy :) Now I feel like picking up one of my Steve Berry books. Pantheon :D And you still managed to get the ET in :P

    I love how the sky is captured on the other side of the bridge hayeee. :) Oh how my heart longeth for spring :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes .. the whole purpose of all these pics was to push you to take two weeks off in summer and explore :D ...yeah its crowded in summer and pricey ... but i think you'll enjoy ...

    did you figure out "i think therefore i am" ?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't think there was anything to 'figure out' O_O

      Delete
    2. LOLL ..yes thats what i thought ..but just checking :P

      Delete
  3. I'm soooooooooooo jealous Hmphh..

    I WANNAAAAAAAAAAA TRAVEL NOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. *hands you your suitcase and plops a cap on your head* there ya go :P *kick

      Delete