February 25, 2013

Grandmothers Gone Wild

The beginning of this conversation has disappeared, but here is what you need to know. PK thought we seemed older than him, and he began guessing our ages. Things happened, and he thought we were 70. 


Pain_Killer: find it weird though
Pain_Killer: always felt like chat rooms were for teenagers and 20 odd people
betty_g. has joined.
Pain_Killer: thought you would hate them
R: THERE ARE NO RULES LIKE THAT
R: we take offence to this
betty_g. has left.
betty_g. went to room: fat_girl
Pain_Killer: no i mean
Pain_Killer: i thought you wouldnt like them
A.R.A_love has joined.
Pain_Killer: to be honest they are pretty shite
R: don't judge us
R: we are friendly old folks
Pain_Killer: im not trying to
R: but in public we become those cranky ol' ladies
R: that's why we chat
Pain_Killer: just making conversation
IQ:  ::laugh
IQ: HEY
R: yes
IQ: speak for yourself hun
IQ: I'm not cranky
R: LOL
IQ: It's only when I don't take my morning tea
R: i see that crankiness forming across your face as you say that
A.R.A_love has left.
A.R.A_love went to room: MommieDauAgRp
IQ: I do admit that much
R: speaking about tea
R: i'm drinking tea this very moment
R: i almost forgot about it though
IQ: I know so am I
R: cause i got busy chatting
IQ: Jasmine tea
R: green tea
IQ: The things we keep forgetting
Pain_Killer: im not
IQ:  ::rolleyes
Pain_Killer: weird
R: PK
Pain_Killer: i feel left out
R: you know guest and I have grown old together
IQ: ha
R: one day you'll understand
Pain_Killer: kool
R: don't worry dear
IQ: its quite ok PK you stick to your apple juice and milk bottle
IQ: enjoy it while you can
Pain_Killer: youve seen everything then
R:  ::laugh
IQ: I miss those days
Pain_Killer: will do
R: i miss the days where we could run
IQ: I run
R: now my back hurts
R: she runs in her dreams
IQ: It's just slowly
R: very slowly too
IQ:  ::dry
R:  ::laugh
IQ: ha
IQ: i can make do without the cane
IQ: for a WHOLE 10 mins
R: i don't need a cane
R: wheelchair works just fine

IQ: that's too much work for me
R: you lazy old wreck
IQ: the local pub doesnt even have proper accessibility
IQ: how am i gonna get wrecked the propa way
IQ:  ::beer
IQ: cheers
R:  ::beer
R: cheers
IQ: I think we've scared PK
R: yess
Pain_Killer: im not scared
R: my boy   where are you
R: he is just not interested
Pain_Killer: just watchin
IQ: ah ok
R: he is observing his future
IQ: or missing his grandmothers
R: yes probably that
R: how are your grandchildren
IQ: I heard from them last on valentines
IQ: sweet dears sent me a great gift basket
IQ: beer
Pain_Killer: grandmothers gone wild
R: lucky you
IQ: granted it came with crunchy nuts
R: my grand kids cheaped out
R: they sent stinky flowers
IQ: I couldnt possibly eat them with my teeth
IQ:   flowers!
IQ: that's what you get for being a wheelchair crank
IQ:  ::dry
R: don't call me crank
IQ: you started it first dear
R: you shriveled up grape
Pain_Killer: now now you two
IQ: PK
IQ: grapes  reminds me of wine
R: wine is not for you
R: beer is for you
IQ: well yes
Pain_Killer: ginger beer
IQ: i wonder whre that dirty little leprechaun went
IQ: hold on
IQ: brb
IQ has left.
R: tyt
R: hello
Pain_Killer: me?
R: no i am talking to myself
R: obviously you son
Pain_Killer: ok
Pain_Killer: hey
R: yes
Pain_Killer: nice weather were having
R: indeed
R: you are from?
Pain_Killer: ireland
Pain_Killer: you?
R: Canada
Pain_Killer: ok
Pain_Killer: they speak french there right?
R: yes
R: french and english
Pain_Killer: ok
R: But we speak english for the most part
Pain_Killer: ok
Pain_Killer: travelled a lot?
R: i have travelled lots in my long life
R: now i sit and home
R: living on pension
IQ has joined.
Pain_Killer: shite innit
IQ: Ok
Pain_Killer: where have you been?
R: wcb granny
R: i have been all over the wrold
IQ: ty the granddaughter called
R: french, italy, all over europe
R: australia
R: africa
IQ: she says her birthday is coming up so she expects her gift from lulu lemon
Pain_Killer: kool
R: this kids nowadays, so demanding
IQ: eating my pension
IQ: i know
Pain_Killer: bundles of joy
Pain_Killer: what goes around comes around mind you
Pain_Killer: ive always wanted to travel the world
Pain_Killer: ya know get lost
IQ: yes  thats the best part
Pain_Killer: see everythin worth seein
R: these dentures are comfy
IQ: just merging into a world with a crowd who dont know u
IQ: R
IQ:  ::laugh
Pain_Killer: feel like its just the same shite everywhere though
IQ: You random woman
R:  ::blush
Pain_Killer: same skies different landscape and language thats about it
R: i saw this hot guy
IQ: New Zealand
R: then thought,, nahh, he's not my age
IQ: Cougar
R: if you know what i mean
IQ:  ::laugh
R: i love travelling
IQ: yup
Pain_Killer: dirty grandmothers do exist
Pain_Killer: good to knoww
IQ: getting old isn't much more different than being young
IQ: i mean you go through the responsibilities of life and crap but then you come out and you're still the same
Pain_Killer: you get wiser though
IQ: people just think we're 'grown up' because you become a parent or a grandparent
IQ: yeah that is true
IQ: and with wisdom comes a joy to life
IQ:  ::huh
IQ: unless you have uncomfortable dentures


" i can make do without a cane, for a WHOLE 10 mins!" - GrannyTigs
"they sent stinky flowers" -GrannyRoo


6 comments:

  1. I laughed like crazy during this conversation!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha I was grinny if anything :P The way it just flowed into this was hilarious also LOL. And :O You typed it all out! :O
      The pics at the end just KILLED it hahahahahhaha. Oh and YAY, welcome to becoming immortalized on memories! :D C class = Chat :P LOL

      Delete
    2. Noo I didn't type it out.. I eventually figured it out , I was just being silly :P

      Delete
  2. LOL I get to see what you two 'talked' about while I BRB'd and funny - we both mentioned pension hahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  3. You guys I tell ya!!! LOL

    Mad totally mad :P

    ReplyDelete