April 6, 2013

Competition amongst Massage Providers

Lately I've been into making things up on the fly ... this memory nugget has partially been created out of my imagination - most of it though is very real :D

Nerdyy: Your massage provider (me) is here to relieve you of all your day to day stresses
IQ: Oh :O :blush
Nerdyy: However our business only provides decent massages, if you want kinky massages I can provide you with Mr Smokes number - hes the professional kinky massage provider
IQ: Oh pray do provide me that :wink
Nerdyy: Well - we actually dont carry our competitors numbers :closedeyes Every kinky massage provider is a competitor.
IQ:  LOLL

After a 10 min gap

Nerdyy: IQ
IQ: Nerdyy
Nerdyy: IS was here
IQ: :O Oh
Nerdyy: He hung around for a few minutes and then went to the family sex room
IQ: :O LOLLL oh my
Nerdyy: I think he went to get some first hand training about kinky massages
IQ: LOLL

10 comments:

  1. LOL @ me saying "oh pray" and "oh my" HAHA that's like me being subtitled by you :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. IQ: Oh pray do provide me that :wink => real response = :O gimmeee

      Delete
    2. nerdyy: IS was here
      nerdyy: and went to family sex
      IQ: oho
      nerdyy:
      nerdyy: he went to get tips?

      :P

      Delete
    3. LOLL gimmeee :D

      yeah u have the actual conv .. i made up the last part :P

      Delete
    4. I have it because I shared it with someone bahahaha: "WTH lol. Wasnt me hmphh"

      Delete
    5. yeah yeah deny deny deny LOLLL

      Delete
    6. Btw -- why this font so smalls I wonder :wacko LOL

      Delete
  2. errr i have no clue LOLL check your settings :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. :O Oyeeeeeeeeeeeeeee I don't do kinky massages LOL wth and competitor?? if anything, Guru ji is the KM and I am the DM hmphh

    :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. and when did I go into Family Sex room? :O:O:O

    Lol tips for kyaaaaaaaaaa? in FS room that too lol

    ReplyDelete