April 20, 2013

R and Nerdyy Discussing Miss HMK





R: I miss her sooooo much ... you know ....Nerdy jeeee
Nerdyy: Yes I know I miss her too .... she has all these roolz i know that you love to rebel against ... and she can be an obstinate khoti sometimes ..... but when she makes you her friend she can and would do anything for you.
R: When will she come back ?
Nerdyy: When she's ready to be a goof again on Memories and BE :P
Nerdyy: In the meantime why dont u bake her a cake and I'll make her some veggie food
R: OK Nerdy Jeee .... with anyone else i wudve punched kicked and beat them up for doing this, with Miss IQ I feel like hugging her for ever
Nerdyy; Me too ...well I dont punch kick .... I usually get slapped n kicked :blush ... but yes I would like to hug her for a LONG time :P

5 comments:

  1. Hmphhhh don't touch me :O

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol and yess I would hug her foreverrr!

    ReplyDelete
  3. *Looks baffled* Why wouldn't she let u Roo? ::unsure She loves huggs :D

    ReplyDelete