April 21, 2013

She feels Pretty


IQ: OMG Nerdyy has gone crazy dun dun dun :unsure
IQ: Oh well it was bound to happen one of these days :rolleyes
IQ: Thats what happens when you pay attention to all these different women :closedeyes
IQ: *eats a grapefroot* :wub
IQ: Oh grapefroot ...reminds me I have to paint my nails
IQ: *paints nails*
IQ: :scowl bloddy fone
IQ: *looks at nails and admires them*
IQ: I feeellllllllllll prettyyyyyyyyyyy oh so prettyyyyyyyyyyy
IQ: I feeelllllllllll prettyyyyyyyyy and wittyyyyyyyyy and brightttttttttttt
IQ: And I pityyyyyyyyyyyyy any girlllllllllllll who isntttttt me tonighttttttttt
IQ: :blush
IS: :O Miss IQ :O are you singing for the walls :O
IQ: :blush no I was singing for  you :rolleyes
IS: hmmphh why would you do that :unsure
IQ: :wacko
IS: I brought you paneer manchurian for lunch :dry

4 comments:

  1. I have to admit, this one did make me laugh :P "Oh grapefroot reminds me I have to paint my nails" LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL

    By the way, GM looks awesome!

    ReplyDelete